TreeSisters is a registered charity which envisions a world in which it is normal for everyone to protect and restore themselves and their world. It is our mission to rapidly accelerate reforestation of the tropics by inspiring feminine nature-based leadership and channeling donations to fund the planting of tropical trees in our 9 planting projects. We are growing a global network of women who donate monthly to fund the acceleration of tropical reforestation as an expression of collective planetary care. We channel 80% of member donations to exemplary existing reforestation organisations in the tropics with whom we partner to restore ecosystems. The remaining 20% funds our behaviour change and consciousness shift work with women to reinstate feminine leadership, and normalise collective ownership of planetary restoration.