View our entry guidelines below. If you have any questions please reach out to Madelene.Andersson@futurenet.com
Any agency in any country can enter and the cost is the same for all.
- Gain recognition within the industry and beyond for the talents of your team.
- Show your peers a fuller picture of what you can do, enhance your reputation and demonstrate your point of difference.
- Show clients that you have a ‘joined up’ approach to their branding needs.
- Celebrate the collaboration between yourself and your client that has resulted in great branding work – a sure way to win repeat orders.
- All shortlisted entries will appear in a special extended feature in Computer Arts.
- If you are shortlisted, images of your work will also be displayed on the Creative Bloq website from September, and further information about the project will be added after the awards ceremony.
Entries will open on 25 February 2020.
Entries beyond that point will only be accepted by prior arrangement with the organisers.
Early bird (until 7 April)
1 entry £179 per entry
2-4 entries £149 per entry
5+ entries £109 per entry
Standard (8 April onwards)
1 entry £199 per entry
2-4 entries £169 per entry
5+ entries £139 per entry
- Advertising - poster / press / outdoor advertising created or commissioned by your team
- Digital media - website / intranet / extranet / email communication / CD / DVD
- Direct marketing - direct mail / direct response advertising / SMS text / email
- Environments - retail / office / hospitality / other environments
- Exhibitions and events - all forms of exhibitions and events
- Literature - all forms of printed material that focus on delivering a brand, corporate or product message (annual reports / promotional brochures / design manuals)
- Merchandise - sales promotion and incentive items that support the brand experience
- Packaging - structural and branded packs for any products relevant to the category
- Point of sale / purchase - branded items that support a campaign
- Publications - magazines / newsletters / books
- Stationery - letterheads / compliments slips / business cards / envelopes displaying the brand
- Other platforms - items that fall beyond the stated examples but clearly demonstrate delivering a brand message through design
- Entries can only be submitted online using the official entry form. Entries will not be accepted by any other means.
- Each entry must have its own written submission, which must include details of the design strategy that underpins the branding and explains the brief given (up to 300 words – this can be bullet-pointed).
- The launch date of the project must be provided during the online entry process.
- Projects must have been completed in the 12 months to end-of-May 2020. There is no geographic limitation on where they were designed or where the client is based.
- By submitting your entry you warrant that (i) the entry is wholly original to you and not copied from any other material; (ii) that the entry does not defame, cause injury to or invade the privacy of or otherwise infringe or violate any intellectual property or other rights of any third party; (iii) you have obtained all necessary licences, permissions and consents in connection with your entry; and (iv) the information you provide in your entry is true, accurate and not misleading.
- Your entry is also subject to Future’s standard competition rules: www.futureplc.com/competition-rules.
Please ensure that you upload at least three images (3) to represent your project for the judging process and in event material such as the special Brand Impact Awards edition of Computer Arts, the Creative Bloq website, and at the Awards themselves. If you are submitting a rebrand, you will need to show before and after images to demonstrate the impact of your work.
Please ensure that the file name clearly indicates the image content. Images must be submitted as an Illustrator EPS or a high-resolution JPEG (minimum 300 DPI). The maximum size for file uploads is 10Mb per image.