Future’s Best in Market ‘21 awards is a new market-wide programme showcasing the most innovative technology from around the AV marketplace in the last 12 months. The programme is open to all manufacturers of professional AV products and solutions regardless of their exhibitor/non-exhibitor status at this summer’s major trade shows.
For companies who are exhibiting at ISE 2021, Future’s annual Best of Show at ISE awards programme is running in parallel and is open to any company exhibiting at any of ISE’s in-person regional events throughout June, or as part of ISE’s virtual exhibition offering.
These awards provide the perfect platform to draw attention to the innovative new products and services that professional AV vendors have launched in the last 12 months, publishing nominated products to 130,000+ industry professionals.
▶ Installation (general technology category)
▶ AV Technology (specific use market vertical category)
▶ Mix (audio-specific category)
▶ Residential Systems (residential AV product category)
▶ Sound & Video Contractor (Professional AV product category)
▶ Tech & Learning (Education technology category)
REASONS TO ENTER THE AWARDS
- Dedicated editorial coverage for all nominees in a special edition digital awards publication, distributed to all participating brand databases in July
- Digital and social coverage from media partners and participating brands
- Winning entries receive guaranteed coverage in summer editions of each participating magazine
- Digital certificate and winners logo for all winning entries
- Official nominee logo for all entrants to use in marketing (sent by email)
Monthly Site Visitors