Entry deadline extended:11:59PM BST on 7 June, 2021
Future’s Best in Market ‘21 awards is a new market-wide programme showcasing the most innovative technology from around the AV marketplace in the last 12 months. The programme is open to all manufacturers of professional AV products and solutions regardless of their exhibitor/non-exhibitor status at this summer’s major trade shows.
Which brand(s) should you nominate for?
There are 6 award brands in which companies can enter products this year:
▶ AV Technology (specific use market vertical category)
▶ Mix (audio-specific category)
▶ Residential Systems (residential AV product category)
▶ Sound & Video Contractor (Professional AV product category)
▶ Tech & Learning (Education technology category)
For more information about the entry criteria for each category: view categories and criteria
Why should you enter the awards?
- Dedicated editorial coverage for all nominees in a special edition digital awards publication, distributed to all participating brand databases in July
- Digital and social coverage from media partners and participating brands
- Winning entries receive guaranteed coverage in summer editions of each participating magazine
- Digital certificate and winners logo for all winning entries
- Official nominee logo for all entrants to use in marketing (sent by email)
2020 Installation Best of Show Winner - NEC Display Solutions – LED-FE SerieS
‘It’s always great to win awards (and we were delighted to get success for our dvLED FE Series last year, and our super-silent projection the year before that!) but with the Future Best of Show Awards, you gain recognition for your nomination even if you don’t win, so there is extra value in submitting a product.’ Gill Slater, Marketing Manager, Sharp NEC Display Solutions
2020 Installation Best of Show Winner - AtlasIED – IPX
Being an INSTALLATION “Best Of Show” winner at ISE not only helped us increase our visibility in the European ProAV market, but also reinforced that
the products we engineer and manufacture fit the needs of our integrator partners, and users alike. – Gina Sansivero, Vice President, marketing and
corporate communications, AtlasIED
Monthly Site Visitors