Criteria for: Independent Retailer of the Year
Who is eligible for this award?
This award is open to any independent retailer (physical, online or multichannel) that sells new video games and hardware as a significant part of its product mix.
Entry submissions must address the following criteria:
- The number of staff in the company, including executive/support staff and remote working staff
- A brief overview of the objectives and strategy of the company during the awards eligibility time period
- Evidence of the implementation of tactics to achieve objectives, and measurement and evaluation of the latter
- Financial success: provide evidence of specific sales achievements over the past year, this can include numbers product shipping figures, revenue growth, or expansion of the business in terms of staff or assets
- Product range: please supply details of the product range you carry, and the rationale behind choosing those products for your customers
- Innovation in customer service: provide evidence of customer support, customer-first reward strategies and the encouragement of repeat business