This woman should have demonstrated a commitment to the following ideals throughout their career/the year from July 2018 to July 2019:
- Entrepreneurship: Founder/leader of a business*, driving force behind success through pioneering approach, business acumen, dynamism, innovation, audacity, tenacity
- Financial Success: Sustained profitable business growth and healthy balance sheet with a minimum turnover of £500,000
- Corporate Social Responsibility: Genuine commitment to responsible and sustainable business practices such as environmental policies, employee benefits, workforce diversity, and community schemes/relationships
- Role Model: Mentoring, succession planning, pushing boundaries, ability to motivate others, relationship building with colleagues/employees, especially for other women.
- Campaigner: Proven examples of encouraging equality and changes in the culture towards women in the music industry on a global scale.
*Nominees must be based outside the United Kingdom