Homebuilding & Renovating Shows span the Nation and attract over 100,000 people with projects at 8 locations every year including the NEC in Birmingham, and London’s ExCeL. This Spring, we want to continue to provide the great offering to you, our visitors, who, like us are progressing with self build, renovation and home improvement projects.
Our virtual event does just that. See everything you need for your project in one place, all from the comfort of your own home. See self-build specialists, renovation experts and leading brands, discover the latest products and understand how to maximise your budget. From small plots to big builds, the Virtual Homebuilding & Renovating Show is the place to pick up tools and tips from the brightest and best in the business.
TAKE A LOOK AT WHAT YOU'LL SEE VIRTUALLY AT THE SHOW
- The Exhibition Hall - Ask questions, download brochures and arrange meetings with over 80 exhibitors
- The Main Stage - From a beginners guide to building your own home to our kitchen and bathroom design masterclass, the Main Stage will cover it all, no matter what your project. Take a look at the timetable from our virtual autumn event here and check back soon to see our new Winter timetable!
- The Masterclass Theatre - From the all important building systems to heating, interiors and renewable energy, hear expert advice from our very best brands.
- The Expert Advice Stage- Get up close and personal with our expert panel of planners, architects and Homebuilding & Renovating magazine writers
- Ask the Expert - live chat with an expert from the Homebuilding & Renovating magazine
- Ask a Builder - get free advice from a Master Builder from the Federation of Master Builders
- Ask an Architect - ask questions on your home project to the qualified architects from the Royal Institute of British Architects
Join virtually - no travel time and join at your leisure with 2 event days available. Don’t miss out on the show!
Collect everything you need for your project, and compare and contrast the leading products on the market.
Get impartial advice from our experts including planners, architects and the writers of our magazine.
Learn about the latest trends, services and solutions in the homebuilding & renovating world.
Be inspired. See inspiration from real projects and the ways to make your dreams a reality.