ABOUT TRIED & TASTED
The Tried & Tasted Christmas Awards sees the expert testing panel sample hundreds of products. In 2020 this was over 400 festive foods.
Our expert food team is made up of Food Director Elisa Roche, Food Editor Samuel Goldsmith, Deputy Food Editor Rose Fooks, Senior Food Writer Jessica Ransom and Food Writer Keiron George.
The Tried & Tasted food team produces all the food content for the Women’s Lifestyle and Homes verticals within Future. They contribute content to print editions and all expert food content for the online platforms within these divisions. As well as writing recipes, they test thousands of products each year. Recommending the best to the far reaching readership.
Every product is judged blind. This means there is no favouritism and the food is judged purely on its own merits. The team takes into account flavour, appearance and the suitability of the product.
From all the products that the team tests, a winner and two highly commended products are chosen for each category.
Who is eligible to enter?
Any Christmas food product can be entered into the Tried & Tasted Christmas Awards as long as it meets the entry criteria for the category it has been submitted to.
The Ultimate Christmas Hamper
Winners will be asked to donate 5 additional products to be a part of a contest for our readership to win one of five of the Ultimate Christmas Hampers.
Not only will you be recognised by some of the UK’s most prominent women’s lifestyle brands, winning products will feature across both print and digital platforms.
Brands include: woman&home, Woman, Woman’s Own, Chat, goodto.com, myimperfectlife.com and fitandwell.com. This is a rare opportunity to get your product featured across so many brands at once.
If that’s not delicious enough:
- Have your entry judged by the Tried & tasted kitchen team. They have years of experience and contribute to many of Future’s lifestyle and home brands
- Winning an award gives you a competitive edge thanks to high consumer exposure and media endorsement
- Winners will be featured across women’s lifestyle brands in large print features, with massive online and social media support
- All winners have opportunity to license award logos
- Winning and highly commended entries will have the opportunity to use the logo in online and offline marketing campaigns, to prove to customers you are leading the way in sustainability.